Monday, April 28, 2008

Rampant mosquitoes in SR Chung Hua No.1, Kuching

Chieng Jen forwarded a mandarin SMS to me this afternoon, it read as follows in English:-

“Dear Mr. Chong,
I have 2 children studied in SR Chung Hua No.1. They were both seriously attacked by mosquitoes in school today, especially for those studied in classrooms nearby the jungle. The worrying part is that the denggi season is now approaching, isn’t the school should take more drastic action, to seek for solutions to overcome this problem. I hope Mr. Chong can help”

Chieng Jen is now at Kuala Lumpur for Parliament sitting. I am instructed to write on his behalf to DBKU to urge for immediate mosquito fogging work to be carried work in the school. We can’t afford to risk the student’s health, if not life. I am giving 2 days to DBKU starting from tomorrow.

No comments: